Express Live Program - Febuary 2020
The #1 Free Live Chess Program
Our Gift To The Global Chess Community
Chess University is launching a FREE Express Live Program. Quick info:
- This program is available for two levels: 1) 400-899 (novice) and 2) 900-1300 (beg/int).
- Live lessons start at 10:00 AM PDT on Feb 1st for novices, Feb 2th for the higher level.
- Students can participate in two, 30-minute interactive live classes each month.
- Students get a bonus video, worksheet, and chess tips emailed to them.
- Registered students can freely access the program's recorded content until end of the month. At the end of the month, students will have the option to convert their access to the materials to a lifetime access by making a donation to the program. This program will be funded by Chess University, student donors, and sponsors.
You may use the link below to enroll in Chess University's Express Live Program. Be sure to invite your friends to join afterwards so they can learn too. Enrollment is presently limited to 5,000 students. Sign up here: https://chessuniversityenroll.
You may freely access all the course contents from October in the curriculum area below.
StartELP - Level 1 - Lesson #3 - How To Spot Hanging Pieces? - Arne Jochens - February 1st 2020 (40:42)
StartELP - Level 1 - Lesson #4 - Find The Free Piece v - Arne Jochens - February 1st 2020 (47:14)
StartELP - Level 1 - Lesson #3 - 4 (PGNs) - Arne Jochens - February 1st 2020
StartELP Bonus Video - Level 1 - Spot and Win Hanging Pieces - Dalton Perrine (19:24)
StartELP - Level 2 - Lesson #3 - Evaluate Opponent's Opening Moves - Dalton Perrine (32:19)
StartELP - Level 2 - Lesson #4 - Taking Advantage of Opening Mistakes - Dalton Perrine (38:40)
StartELP - Level 2 - Lesson # 3 -4 (PGNs) - Evaluate Opponents Opening Moves and Taking Advantage of Opening Mistakes - Dalton Perrine
StartELP Bonus Video - Level 2 - Evaluating and Taking Advantage of Opening Mistakes - Dalton Perrine (16:57)