Spot The Blunder
Mini Course For Beginner & Intermediate Players
Chess University's Spot The Blunder mini course offers practical tips and training exercises to help beginner and intermediate players improve their tactical acumen.
- Instructor: FM Dalton Perrine
- Target Level: 900-1500 Elo (Beginner and Intermediate)
- Key Themes: Tactics, Forcing Moves, Calculation, and Blunders
- Includes: Video Lessons w/ 32 Minutes Total Runtime + 2 PGNs
- Free For Active Chess University Premium Members In January 2022
- $15 For Everyone Else
Click on a link below to watch the video
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.